Cleaning and Care Instructions
H2o Industries covers are made from a quality fabric product that can give years of enjoyable use. It is a water-repellent and mildew resistant polyester fabric. Routine care is quite simple, but certain procedures are recommended. Proper maintenance is important if maximum life of your cover is desired.
Recommended care and cleaning instructions
- Keep dirt, leaves and other debris from accumulating on the cover. Washing down with a garden hose on a bright sunny day is recommended about once a month.
- To remove dirt from either side of the material, use a soft brush and a mild soap solution (such as Ivory). Do not use bleach. Rinse thoroughly with clear water and let dry completely before storing or rolling.
- Do not store or roll up while wet. Be sure to clean and dry before storage. Mildew can grow during storage if moisture is present.
- Avoid cleaning in a commercial car wash. Do not steam or pressure wash.
- Keep cover secure while trailering.
- If accidental tears occur, repair them as soon as possible.
- Always clean the surface of the watercraft, and check for debris on the inside of the cover before placing the cover over the ski. Failure to do so can lead to scratching and damages to your vehicle. We are not liable for the vehicle or any damages it incurs while under the use of our covers.