DO ANY OF THESE FEEL FAMILIAR?
TRADITIONAL COVERS DON’T FIT!
FACT: A POORLY FIT COVER CAN SCRATCH YOUR PAINT & DAMAGE YOUR MACHINE
- AFTERMARKET PARTS: CHANGING THE SPECS OF A MACHINE WILL RESULT IN OEM COVERS NOT FITTING PROPERLY
- WIND DAMAGES: A COVER THAT MOVES IN THE WIND CAN CAUSE ABRASION DAMAGE TO THE SURFACES IT IS TOUCHING
- WATER PERMEATION: MOST COVERS NEED CONSISTENT WATERPROOFING MAINTENANCE, IF NOT UPKEPT IT WILL RESULT IN WATER PASSING THROUGH THE MATERIAL
- POOR WARRANTY: MOST COVERS OFFER A WARRANTY PERIOD; MOST STIPULATE THAT IT BECOMES VOID IF EXPOSED TO “EXTREME WEATHER CONDITIONS”
WORRIED ABOUT DAMAGE FROM THE ELEMENTS!
FACT: PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO THE ELEMENTS CAN CUT THE LIFE OF YOUR PAINT/GRAPHICS BY OVER 50%
- UV DAMAGE: CAUSING PAINT OR GRAPHICS TO FADE
- HEAT/COLD DAMAGE: CRACKING VINYL & UPHOLSTERY
- ICE DAMAGE: WATER LEFT BEHIND FREEZING CAN CAUSE SEVERE DAMAGE TO BODY PANELS, PAINTS & ENGINE COMPONENTS
- EXTREME WEATHER: HAIL, TYPHOONS, HURRICANES, TORNADOES. ALL OF THESE CAN CAUSE EXTREME DAMAGE VERY QUICKLY
STRESS WHEN TRAVELING!
FACT: A ROCK CHIP CLAIM IS MADE EVERY 4.2 SEC. WITH AN AVERAGE COST OF $400
- ROCK CHIPS: ONE OF THE MOST COMMONLY REPORTED DAMAGE CLAIMS TO INSURANCE (OVER 65% OF CLAIMS IN THE USA)
- VEHICLE COMING LOOSE: A GUT WRENCHING FEELING, SEEING YOUR TOY COMING OFF THE TRAILER
- OTHER ROADWAY DEBRIS: JUST AS DAMAGING AS THOSE ROCKS, SOMETIMES MORE (ROADWAY DEBRIS IS LINKED TO 30% OF MOTOR VEHICLE CASUALTIES)
FEAR OF SCRATCHES, DENTS & DINGS!
FACT: OVER 54% OF AMERICANS HAVE REPORTED ACCIDENTAL VEHICLE DAMAGES, WITH AN AVERAGE REPAIR COST OF $350
- SCRATCHES, DENTS & DINGS: A SIMPLE RUB, BUMP OR BRUSH CAN LEAD TO COSTLY REPAIR BILLS FROM YOUR LOCAL BODY SHOP
ANXIETY ABOUT POTENTIAL THEFT!
FACT: A VEHICLE IS STOLEN EVERY 3 MINUTES IN THE USA, ONLY 56% ARE RECOVERED
- PRYING EYES: WHEN CASING A VEHICLE, OFTEN BEFORE THE THEFT, THE BURGLAR WILL ALREADY HAVE SEEN YOUR VALUABLES & KNOW WHAT THEY ARE AFTER
FACT: EVEN IF STORED INSIDE, A VEHICLE CAN FALL VICTIM TO UV DAMAGE
- NOT ENOUGH GARAGE SPACE: OFTEN, WE DON’T HAVE ENOUGH SPACE IN THE GARAGE FOR OUR VEHICLES
- MOLD/MILDEW: THE DAMAGING EFFECTS OF LOCKED IN MOISTURE CAN BE HARD TO RID YOURSELF OF & COSTLY
- OUTDOOR STORAGE: A VEHICLE STORED OUTSIDE IS SUBJECT TO ALL OF THE ITEMS DISCUSSED HERE
COULD YOU STORE YOUR MACHINE & FEEL SAFE KNOWING THIS?
With so many factors to consider, each one having it’s own associated costs & risks, how are your protecting & preserving the investment that you have into your machine?
HOW CAN YOU PROTECT & PRESERVE YOUR INVESTMENT?
TARPS OR FITTED SHEETS
Tarps or sheets can be used as a cheaper alternative to indoor storage. They can protect the vehicle from some weather conditions and debris, but they are not as effective as a tailored cover.
Tarps and sheets can also trap moisture, allow debris in and move in light to moderate winds, degrading quickly & leading to rust and other damage over time.
A STANDARD COVER
A cheap protective cover is a step up from a tarp or sheet, but it still may not provide adequate protection. These covers are typically made from lightweight materials and may not be durable enough to withstand all weather conditions.
They may also fit poorly, allowing abrasion damage as well as debris and moisture to get inside.
Indoor storage is the ideal environment for storing vehicles, as it provides the most protection against the elements. Benefits include protection from weather conditions, pests, and theft.
However, the cost or availability of indoor storage can be prohibitive, and it may not be a feasible option for everyone.
A CUSTOM FIT COVER
A tailored custom cover is the most effective option for protecting a vehicle in storage. These covers are designed to fit specific makes and models, providing a snug and secure fit that keeps out moisture and debris.
They are typically made from high-quality materials that provide superior protection against the elements.
However, tailored covers can be expensive and may not be within everyone's budget.
FIT | A Truly Tailored Fit
Your Machine Is Designed To Fit Your Demands, Shouldn’t Your Cover Meet Those Same Demands?
- FORM FITTING (REDUCES WEAR & TEAR, AS WELL AS ABRASION)
- FITS YOUR AFTERMARKET PARTS
- QUALITY OF CRAFTSMANSHIP (QUALITY TRUMPS QUANTITY, EVERY TIME)
- WARRANTY PERIOD (HOW LONG YOU CAN PROTECT YOUR MACHINE WITH THIS ENVESTMENT)
TRAVEL | Engineered Design Features
Your Machine Will Likely See A Great Deal Of Severe Environments. Exposure To The Elements Requires Key Design Features To Protect Your Machine & Withstand High-Speed Winds Without Moving.. Features Like:
- CAM BUCKLE STRAP IN LOWER HEM, INSTEAD OF ELASTIC (WHICH EXPANDS IN HIGH WINDS)
- STAINLESS STEEL TIE-DOWN POINTS (TO AVOID RUSTING)
- A TRAILERABLE DESIGN & FEATURES (TO AVOID MOVEMENT IN WINDS)
- A SOFT INNER LINING (PREVENTS ROUGH MATERIALS CAUSING ABRASION IN WINDS)
PROTECTION | A Premium Material
When Considering A Protective Covering, You Should Seek Out A Material Which Offers The Following Features:
- MAINTENANCE-FREE WATERPROOFING
- SOFT INNER LINING
- HEAT REDUCTIVE
- UV REFLECTIVE
OFFERING THE LUXURY OF CUSTOM FIT PROTECTION, AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE
As a tailored custom cover company, our proprietary materials and features are what sets us apart from traditional options & custom upholstery shops.
We are able to offer a higher quality cover for a fraction of what you would pay at a custom upholstery shop. This affordability is a major benefit to customers who are seeking to protect their vehicles without breaking the bank.
Our covers are made from high-quality, durable materials that provide superior protection against the elements, ensuring that your vehicle stays in top condition for years to come.
Additionally, our tailored fit ensures that the cover fits your vehicle perfectly, providing optimal protection and a sleek, professional look.
By choosing our tailored custom covers, you can rest assured that you are getting the best value for your money.
MARK GOMEZFavorite: Kawasaki Super Chicken Cover
Mark Gomez is one of the most versatile competitive riders in the world. From freestyle to freeride, Mark is a performer & has the trophies to prove it.
CHRIS ANYZESKI & FREESTYLE CONNECTIONFavorite: Rickter XFS G2 Cover
Chris is a powerhouse, offering talents that range from a top tier competitor to a jet ski builder & teacher. He is a down to earth gentleman with many riders who trust in his expertise.
TC FREERIDEFavorite: Yamaha TR1 SJ Cover
Perhaps the father of Freeride, Taylor Curtis has cemented himself & his company as the industries go-to. With world-class builds and that classic barefoot surf approach TC FREERIDE is a well recognized brand.
ABRAHAM HOFavorite: Rickter Edge Cover
Over the past few years Abraham’s traveled the world riding and documenting the world’s best waves. His unique content is among the most watched in the industry.
BJ’S PERFORMANCEFavorite: BJ’s Cobra II Cover
A custom hull manufacturer in California, Jason & his team produce some amazing looking machines based upon the vintage 550’s.
VALENTINA LEZCANOFavorite: Kawasaki SXR 1500 Cover
Valentina's incredible talent has made her the youngest female racer ever to win Triple Crown 1100 Open World Champion.